Sunday, July 15, 2012

Teddy Card ~ABC Challenges 2 by 2~


Teddy Card

 We are lucky enough at ABC Challenges to be sponsored for this challenge by The Paper Shelter. 
And they were also gracious enough to share an image to use on our projects. This time around our challenge is "2 by 2", using 2 of something on your project. 

 I chose a great digi image of this little guy holding a flower and after a ton of fussy cutting, I couldn't just arrange the flowers like I liked so I did some snipping and added "real" flowers. =)


  I did a bit of cutting on the image to make him stand out a bit more, embossing his tummy too! I chose to print the image already colored to help save a bit on time!


 And my 2 by 2 for the challenge are the leaved branches and the 2 blooms and buttons!


 Though a relatively easy card, there was fussy cutting, stamping, die cutting (branch) and embossing. So easy still means some time to put together, right? I guess only fellow crafters understand that part!

 Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! ~Leah

2 comments:

jessica said...

This is adorable Leah!! Love the embossed belly of the bear :)

Carole Beath said...

Oh my Leah, this is just adorable. I love the little bear and your flowers are wonderous....Thanks for stopping by to say hi on my blog... I have been busy, just finished having a new craft room built and am now busy trying to whittle down 27 years worth of stuff from the old craft room to the new room. A big challenge but so much fun.
Have a great week.
Hugs
Carole