Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Get Better ~ABC Challenges~


Get Better

 Okay my second post for today...if you are looking for the new Card Sketch Challenge for Stuck on U Sketches, look here, but only AFTER you look at this post! LOL! 

 Now I have for you a little something for ABC Challenges and our newest letter....U for Under the Weather. We can't wait to see all the Get Well cards! Maybe not the happiest card to send out but certainly a thoughtful one! Either way, a card we all must have in our stash. This one is just the right pick me up...for a woman, not sure a guy, who's not feeling well is going to appreciate this! LMBO!


 I started with die cutting a good number of these bandaids from the Everyday Paper Doll cartridge. I then cut a window out of the card front using my Nesties and then made the frame. The bandaids were put on its own layer and then glued under the card base. Looking back I would have popped the whole frame but hey...live and learn.

 I covered a chipboard heart w/ embossed paper and made it feel all better by giving it a bandaid too!


 The sentiment, some handwriting and letter stickers. I used Baby Pink and Frosted Lace Stickles for all the accents. The puffy heart stickers are the $1 stickers from WM.


 And what, what do I see? A finished inside of a card? What! Wow...I really must want this person to feel better right away...or die of shock that I did the inside of the card? Oh no...not a good idea!


 Well friends, thanks for sticking with me on this second post for the day!

 ~Leah

1 comment:

Scrapping Girl said...

love the bandaids! I'm a nurse and my kids think that is what I do at work: dispense bandaids. Because we all know the healing magical power of a bandaid for kids, lol!