Friday, August 3, 2012

My Crazy Life



My Crazy Life

 So if anyone was looking for me, sorry I'm a bit late! I have company in town and didn't even realize...oopsy!

 With that said, I"ll make this a quickie post because well...I'm having a cocktail and watching a movie with my best friend, so...I think that's a pretty good reason for not staying online! LOL! 

 Ok, well I have a tricky sketch designed for you all! Haha! I know this may be wayyyyy out of our comfort zone but before you think of skipping this, please check out what the design team did at Stuck on U Sketches. The girls wayyyyy rocked out this challenge sketch...so that makes me confident that you can too! 



 Collage layouts are a pretty hot trend and so I thought I'd take this sketch in the direction of a "me" layout. Right, cause since we are doing a tough layout sketch anyways, I may just make myself go crazy and do a layout also about myself...yikes! Double yikes!



My journaling on a vellum circle...the vellum didn't distract from the area with all the journaling and the lines from the pattern paper helped me keep the journaling straight. The stamped title was heat embossed in black.



More stamping...and yours truly =)



I found images online, and made some images in black and white since there was enough going on...



And thought I'd share this little spot as well...cute, huh?



 Ok quick, right..for me? LOL! Yes, very! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend...hugs friends!

~Leah

8 comments:

Fern said...

Great layout, Leah!!! Love how you journaled on the vellum... and your photo collage is awesome!! Sounds like you all are having a blast!! Hugs!!

Jane Stirling said...

Leah, I so love your crazy style - you have rocked this sketch, love that you have made it all about you, we should all be doing that. There are so many little details that make for a great layout. Thanks for this sketch, I couldn't believe how perfect it was for my wheel photo's.... Hugs xx

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Well Leah, I don't know if I should hug you or hit you! Just kidding! I will hug you for forcing me out of my comfort zone and making me really stretch my creativity! I love your layout all about you, and your creative journaling on the vellum circle! You rock!

Debbie said...

Creative layout Leah! Love the use of all of the pictures!

Melisa Alzammar said...

Super cute layout Leah!

Shona said...

that sketch was a toughy LOL! and you just rocked it and made me also think outside my lil box :)

Sandi Cl~ said...

Great job on a difficult sketch .. but everyone really pulled it off well, as did you! Love the photos and that cutie pie one of you! Lots of great details and your famous journaling! Ok .. back to sorting and cleaning!

Sandi Smith said...

Well I love what you have done with the sketch Leah..just beautiful!It may have been a bit tough but you rocked it!