Monday, August 13, 2012

New version of a prior layout...

 Awhile back I had made this layout for ABC Challenges. This is one of my most favorite pages I have done to date! Well I've told you guys before a bit about my friend Brandi who comes to stay with me and my kids with her two little ones. She loved this is much that she wanted to make a page as well so I wanted to show you what the same page looks with just different colors and papers!


 Funny this is that this is what I was first envisioning! Seriously! I wanted all kinda pastels but didn't have the right colors or prints. So it was fun to see what the page would have looked like... I am not even sure the paper pack she used. Mostly this was printed paper from a stack she got years and years ago. 




 Ok, hope you like the re-do! Kinda fun huh....

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Hey Leah, the second layout is just as pretty as the first..love the different colour combo. Love all the detail.... embossing")

Sandi Cl~ said...

Love them both! I'll take one of each .. LOL

jessica said...

LOVE them Leah!! They are both gorgeous!!

Debbie said...

Wow Leah!!! Both are beautiful! Love all of the Cricut cuts!