Thursday, September 13, 2012

Little Boy ~SOUS Original Sketch September 14~


Little Boy

 Hello hello everyone! I am so excited about the sketch and projects for Stuck on U Sketches! My girlfriend and co-leader Sandi has designed a really neat sketch and the ladies on the Design Team have been very, very creative with it (but hey, what's new?)

 I thought this was just a blast to put together and had a good time playing the rearrange and rearrange and...rearrange game! LOL! I also think this is a great sketch to really concentrate on adding details to.

 This extra sweetie pie photo is of Scotti. I'm not totally sure his age here maybe 2 or 3. It's so hard to tell, with the only clue is the silly toy bucket on his head! I miss that baby face...


 The awesome tone on tone stripe is Echo Park Dots and Stripes. Pretty much a must collection of papers (in all the colors!) The paper is a mat stack by DCWV All About Boys. There's a few other pieces maybe from my stash but primarily from the mat stack. All the stickers are by Echo Park.


 The buttons are from my stash and all the brads are by Bo Bunny. You can also see the white lines I've added around as a border and the white paint splatters. I did actually go back in and add a sticker title here as I felt like it needed just one more thing but I didn't end up taking a photo.


 And as another bonus, here's another page that my friend Brandi did. Copying the same design but doing her own thing with some of the embellishments. Cute! Love the added circle photo as well!


 So looking forward to seeing what you all make with this sketch! I'll be visiting you soon!

~Leah

9 comments:

Charlotte Brochu said...

I love your sweet photo! Always have to love a cute baby face! All the bright, colorful circles are so fantastic! The mix of color and pattern are just perfect!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Isn't that just the cutest photo? You have a treasure trove of those! Love what you did with the circles and all your embellies ... perfection!

I loved doing something different and hope that you did too! Have good weekend, sweetie !

Tracey Gregory said...

Love the pic!! Great happy little kid layout!

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

What a darling boy layout, and that photo couldn't be any cuter! Love your embellie cluster!

Shona said...

oh both pages turned out fabulous! Love the fun embellishments on them :)

Fern said...

Leah, this is super cute!! Love the colors, buttons and brads.... And the photo is just precious!!! Also love the layout your friend did!!! Hugs!!!

Jane Stirling said...

Another fun layout Leah, love your comment about rearranging and rearranging, I did that too - how many ways can a circle go? It's round!! lol
Super boy page and a great photo of your son... Hugs xx

Sandi Smith said...

Too cute Leah and I love that sweet photo. I too a an old pro at the rearrange game!

annette said...

that pic is so cute .. sorry I a bit behind with the blog lovin' however you are in my thoughts!! you have some great work on here love the cards on previous posts & that little mouse ... lots of hugz XX