Monday, September 10, 2012

Play Hard ~SOUS Die Cut Challenge Put Me In, Coach!~


Play Hard

 I am late...late late late and I have excuse...so...

 This is for the past Friday's Die Cut Challenge at Stuck on U Sketches. We have another fun challenge is it's...Put Me in Coach!
 We'd love to see your sports themed die cuts put to work this week! 

 The main diecut on my page is the large white baseball which is from Boys Will Be Boys. Normally I do a ton of diecuts but this is the only one for the page! We have the kids playing sports on teams but luckily I had snapped a few photos of my oldest son, Scotti in the backyard on the way to school one day. They were having a sports themed day and so I had just the right photos!


 All my papers are by Echo Park. The tone on tone gray from their Dots and Stripes collection and the rest (except the yellow print from my stash) are from Echo Park This & That Charming.


 I thought I'd never have the chance to use a few of the baseball papers and stickers from the collection but they were simply perfection for the line! I also used a border punch and some red and white twine for some added interest. Very fun page to put together!

 And as a bonus! My friend Brandi was scrapping with me again and pulled some papers from her stash and made a similar page! Who doesn't love modern technology? She didn't have any photos and we quickly grabbed a baseball hat and my camera, took a few picks and printed them! Nice!


 Have an awesome week everyone! I'm an overdue for some blog hopping so see you folks this week!

~Leah

2 comments:

Tammy E. said...

I was wondering where you were. LOL. You both did a great job. Just love the baseball.

Tracey said...

Gee.....I was here and then forgot to comment! GREAT Layout Leah, its a real boys page. Love it!