Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Trick or Treat Witches Feet! ~SOUS Card Sketch~


Trick Or Treat Witches Feet!

 Hello Hello all you super fine paper crafters! I'll got a card sketch reveal for you today...a lil' something I cooked up for you all over at Stuck on U Sketches! Nanne is our hostess with the mostess for the month but I snuck this in =)
I must be thinking Halloween because all I can see with this sketch is a big eyeball...and let me tell you, I tried to make that work, LOL!


 Maybe not the massive eyeball that I envisioned staring at you...but this works! And, maybe a first for me actually doing a square card too! 


 This super fabulous image comes from the Happiness Jars: Fall Fillers by Papertrey Ink. One of the coolest lines of stamps with coordinating dies that I have ever, ever seen. So much so, that you need to check it out if you haven't before...go here! The image was colored with Prisma pencils and embellished w/ Stickles.


 Love creating these, easy, quick, funky and fun! Plus...I can add a googly eye... LOL! I even added some tulle between the popped layers.


 Am I awesome or what...still doing the inside! Go me! The papers and a mix of Bo Bunny Hooligans (years past) and some other ancient light gray/dark grey I've used for the cover and inside of the card.


 Well friends, hope you enjoyed! I have more Halloween coming...look out! =)

2 comments:

Becky Litz said...

This card is so totally adorable! I love the flower made from circles! and my favorite part is definitely that big googly eye!!! I just want to take a minute to truly thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. Every time you comment you really seem to take the time to write something heart felt and personal rather than the simple 'stock' comments most people write like 'pretty' or 'beautiful' etc. I do truely appreciate the time you take.

Jane Stirling said...

Another wonderful card from your studio Leah, to go with your wonderful sketch!
Must admit, I never saw a huge eye, til now. Now that's all I see...LOL
Love that you got that big googly eye on there, and the stamped and coloured image is perfect. Looking forward to more Hallowe'en goodies from you... Hugs xx