Monday, October 15, 2012

Z is for Zoo! ABC Challenges


Little Animal

 Hiya friends! Happy Monday! Believe it or not I usually love Mondays, kids back to school, the hubby back to work and back to my regularly scheduled...schedule! LOL! Today is a challenge reveal for the always wonderful ABC Challenges and we finally made it to the very end of the alphabet and so...we are at Z for Zoo. We'd LOVE to see your zoo animals (and not the bug/insect species...animals people! Roar!)

 I've created this fun little card for maybe a birthday card or for someone expecting a new baby boy! I used Roo from the Pooh and Friends Cricut cartridge and the embellishments and animal print paper from DCWV Safari Kids collection. Too perfect!



 I thought I was about the loose Roo because my 3 year old had taken him and was helping him wave "hi Mom!" So silly! He's just lucky he didn't rip his hand off, then it wouldn't have been such a cute moment! =)

 Ok friends, quick post from me today! Hope you've all been really well! Hugs!

3 comments:

Fern said...

Super cute card, Leah!! So glad you saved Roo!!!! Hugs!!!!

Scrapping Girl said...

So cute...I love all the Pooh characters, but Roo is my favorite! Glad he came safely through after being handled by your kiddo...some of my projects have had some near misses of that sort, and all you can really do is laugh!

Cinzia Gava said...

such a cute Kangaroo!!!! lovely!!
hugs