Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Celebrate ~SOUS Card Sketch November 21, 2012~


Celebrate

 Hi guys! How is everyone! I am SO excited that it is Thanksgiving week! The kids are out of school and with my husband working so much this week, that means some family time...so we are packed up and heading to my Mom's house! That means lots of cooking and fun...it's always fun and crazy when my family gets together!

 I have a card sketch I designed for SOUS this week, hope that you like it! What our team has done is so different...lots of ideas!


 I've used a new collection in my stash, Pink Paislee- Soiree. So pretty! With the swiss dots embossed background. And some layered goodies...


 The Girls Paperie for the fibers and buttons from my stash, a Petaloo flower and some punched branches. Easy, kinda fast but love how bright and happy this is!


 Well I am going to dash...I have a friend visiting and her I am blogging! LOL!

 Thanks for coming by and see you all Friday for another SOUS post!

 Happy Thanksgiving, I'll try and make as many visits as I can this week!

 ~Leah

10 comments:

Tracey said...

Love the fun bright colours...so pretty!

Kim- www.agirlandherstamps.blogspot.com said...

I love both of your cards!!

Kim- www.agirlandherstamps.blogspot.com said...

Sorry, the first is a sketch.....just realized that! Lol still cute! Love your colors on your card!

Scrapping Girl said...

Fresh, bright, and pretty-love the paper and sketch!

Shona said...

such a yummy card! Love this!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Great card, sweetie! Love the bright girly colors .. hope you are having fun at the mom's!

Jane Stirling said...

What a great, cheerful card Leah, really loving the bright colours. And the embossing really adds to the depth and texture - nice one... Hugs xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Fab sketch and gorgeous card, Sweetie! Happy Thanksgiving and say "Hi" to the family. xxD

nancie said...

Love the sunny bright colors and the word "Celebrate" perfectly matched.
Hugs, Nancie

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Leah, Leah. I am a happily married woman, but I must say that I am IN LOVE with this card! Bravo!