Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Gifts ~SOUS Nov 30 DieCut Challenge, Gifts~


Christmas Gifts

 It's the last day of November! Ack! I don't think it hit me until just now that this year is quickly coming to an end! I mean I know Christmas is near, my house was decorated the weekend before Thanksgiving but the thought of this year ending...it will take me a few months to get used to writing 2013! So strange! 

 Well, let's roll into Christmas, shall we? I have a layout to share today for our current DIE CUT challenge at Stuck on U Sketches which is...

 Gifts!

 How merry! Gift giving is one of the biggest blessings of this holiday season for sure! Even if the budget isn't the grandest this year...it's not about how much you give but trying to give at all! 


 These fun gifts are from Birthday Bask. A cartridge I borrowed while away at my scrapping retreat! Love how perfect the mousie was for a holiday page! The paper is Imaginisce Cottage Christmas and the holly print is by Basic Grey. Solids are American Crafts.


 The snowflakes are from Going Places, Graphically Speaking and Joys of the Season. I really need more snowflakes...I've used the same ones for years now! Here you can see the layering in the background with multiple border punches. And also I did twine, Basic Grey and buttons for the snowflake centers. Plus, a great amount of Stickles!


 Here we come December.....woot woot! I am SO ready! Here comes 24/7 Christmas music!

9 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi Leah, this is gorgeous! I love the little mouse peeking out of the pressy.. and yes bring on December.. we are heading into a heat wave here in oz so the first day of summer is really gunna hit tomorrow!! Perhaps a good day to stay calm and sit and scrap!!

Kim- www.agirlandherstamps.blogspot.com said...

Love this!! That mouse is adorable!

Rose Red said...

Well, I can't tell you've used the same snowflakes for years!! Love how you used stickles on them! Such a cute LO!

Nanne said...

This is just way too cute Leah.. Love that cute little mouse in the box, plus check out those adorable kids..
Hugs
Nanné

Holly Hudspeth said...

This is cute. You realy see the joy in the children's faces. I just love that little mouse.

Lisa said...

I love your layout, Leah! What an adorable group of photos! Love it! :)

Distressed Miss said...

Hey sweetie,
sorry not been about lately but I am back in the land of blog now. Your work is still as amazing as ever and I just love all the little details you add.
Sending big hugs
Clare
xx

Scrapping Girl said...

The mouse is so perfect for Christmas-it's the night before Christmas and he's checking out the packages, lol! I tend to reuse the same snowflakes too-my favorite one is on Accent Essentials.

Anonymous said...

Very good article! We will be linking to this great aгticle
on our sitе. Keep up the gοοd ωritіng.
My blog : buy crystal