Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fall ~SOUS Fall or Autumn Word Diecut Challenge~


Fall

 Inspired by all the wonderful word art on the market in home decor from vintage metal letters to canvas designs and all the fonts available on the computer our newest Die Cut Challenge at Stuck on U Sketches seemed a great fit for the season!

 Our challenge...to use the WORD Fall or Autumn in your paper-crafting projects! Easy right? And our incredible Design Team has so many great ideas for you as well....so head over and check them out! 

 I also have to share with you some Halloween goodies I made for the kids Halloween carnival at school! Yum! The more you do with the goodies the more class points the kids get, plus having them individually wrapped and ready to sell! I had to refuse my kids buy the stuff I made because that just seemed kinda pointless...LOL! Ok...but before all that....getting off track here...


 I've used some dollar stamps from Michaels, simply stamping on printed paper by Basic Grey. I've used metal letter dies from Papertrey Ink along with a spider and pumpkins from Cricut cart: Mini Monsters. Fence is from Paperdoll Dress Up.


 This wonderful honeycomb embossing folder is a new purchase for me and is by Cuttlebug! So happy to finally own this design, now to find the chicken wire one! =)  I added a few extra punches leaves to the pumpkins but otherwise kept things simple!



 And the goody cups....
 The same stamped images punched and layered over a white inked and embossed spider web. The Oreo's were splattered with chocolate and a few candy corns added in. I think simple but really cute and something perfect for the parents that just wanted a tiny treat for the kids.



 And candy bars! Extra yum! Because of timing I kept all these treats simple, the spider and bats are Cuttlebug dies and the large leave an EK Success punch. All the labels were cut from Once Upon a Princess and sized on my Gypsy before cutting, each were stamped with a different background stamp as well!

 Yikes! Another long post...hope you made it through...

 See ya soon! ~Leah

5 comments:

Lisa said...

These are all so fun, Leah! I love how you cut the circles out of the card and put the stamp images in there. Sooo cute!

magicwanda said...

Oh my goodness chick you been busy...
First I love the card I have so many of them stamps from Michael's and don't use them. This is so creative!
And those goodies for the kids class wow... I hope they all sold awesome job!
Big hugs

Tammy E. said...

Oh my, this is so darn cute!!!

Ellie said...

What a fun card you created! Love how you punched out the circles and added the letters and images. So cute! And what a great way to decorate the cookie boxes and candy bars.

Leanne W said...

Hi Leah! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday and your kind comments. I have not been over here in so long but it looks like you've been busy - so much cute stuff!! I'm gonna have to take a closer look at everything :) Leanne