Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hello Always ~SOUS Layout Sketch Nov 23~


Hello Always

 I just realized I must have made some mistake somewhere and did the wrong blog post so I'm a day late posting! Oopsy! Well at least I got the SOUS post scheduled correctly =)

 So here is the sketch I designed for this week at Stuck on U Sketches. Hope you like!


 So I have another wedding layout to share with you! My anniversary is in about 2 weeks so I've got to jam on finishing this album up! 


 Love the title and the shine  ;)



 This pretty paper collection is by American Crafts, Dear Lizzy. I think there's another name but don't recall. I added in the black matting since there is so much dark tones in the photos. I've added different flowers from my stash and some chipboard pieces as well. It was a simple layout but I adore the colors.

 Ok, gosh I think I'm going to leave it simple today as well...short and sweet!

 Can't wait to go home and see my goodies from Black Friday! I got a great set of large snowflake stamps that I'm looking forward to using!

 Hope you all had an incredible Thanksgiving!!!!!

 ~Leah

11 comments:

annette said...

gorgeous gorgeous & gorgeous ... the pics, sentiment & LO .. your album will be soooo beautiful all completed .. luv'n'hugz

Lizzyc said...

Hi Leah, this layout is really lovely, a great sketch too!! I hope your weekend has been great!!

Tracey Gregory said...

So sweet and light and happy! Love this! Enjoy your Black Friday goodies!

Jane Stirling said...

What a beautiful page for your album Leah. Love the chippie and flower cluster and the sparkly title. Nice one... Hugs xx

Charlotte Brochu said...

Leah, this is just so fresh and fun! You've really captured the feeling of your photos in your layout with the great flower colors and accents! Hope you have a great anniversary!

Margie said...

Leah, the first thing I noticed was the pretty colors. Love the paper collection. The black shadowing and matting have your cuts and photos POPPING off the page!

Margie said...

Leah, the first thing I noticed was the pretty colors. Love the paper collection. The black shadowing and matting have your cuts and photos POPPING off the page!

Fern said...

Another gorgeous Wedding layout, Leah!!!! I love the blingy title and the flowers!!! So glad you got to do some "me" shopping!! Can't wait to see what you do with the snowflakes!! Have a great week!! Hugs!!

Holly Hudspeth said...

I just love the colors in this layout. The design is just perfect!

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

What a beautiful wedding layout to add to your anniversary album! Love the bling, the colours and the flowers,! Great sketch, girl!

Stine Ursin said...

My dearest Leah, I have not been to visit your blog in ages, and you have made so much beautiful stuff!! Love the wedding layout, and btw I love your wedding hair!!!I so hope to organize my craft room this weekend so I can craft again. I have all these creative energies that I need to get out!!! LOL Love ya!!