Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Memories With You ~Nov 7 Card Sketch~


Memories With You

 Hi all! I am so excited this week is moving along...the quicker the days go, the sooner I have the weekend away! I am way excited about my only full weekend away without kids for this whole year! =)
 I am sure you are all feeling me on that, huh?
 Also, I'm here showing off my new card for our first card sketch at Stuck on U Sketches for this month. Our card sketch is by the always wonderful Sandi C! Head on over and check it out...


 I decided on a simple design showcasing some new stamps that I got. I really like the mix of the simple design but with the bold and dark stamped images. It's a neat and different project for me.


 Gosh, I have no idea what this paper line is. I thought I would recall the name but I am pretty sure this was a long ago purchase when I started crafting...maybe something by Basic Grey? This darling house is from Pink Paislee Hometown Summer (love) and the banner is Making Memories Dilly Dally. Not sure of my sentiment and the flowers came in a set I picked up on the cheap at a craft even and there was no name on the packaging. I added some blue buttons and glossy accents to the windows on the house and then sent this little thing to my husband's grandparents...just to let them know that I was thinking of them...

 Ok, be back shortly with my Friday post...can't wait! =)

2 comments:

annette said...

Hi Leah .. love your card .. yes the pp is BG not sure of the range .. have a super time away this weekend .. lots of fun & laughter .. hugz XX

Jane Stirling said...

Hi Leah, got here at last! Great card, love the use of buttons and the windows sure make the wee house look pretty... Hugs xx