Saturday, December 22, 2012

Another Wedding Page ~SOUS Sketch~


Wedding

 Eek! I'm a day late posting! But let me tell you, yesterday I squeezed in some grocery shopping...a whopping $300 since it had been at least 3+ weeks since I've shopped since everyone had been so sick, followed by a Dr appointment for me and then 2 holiday parties at school! It's no wonder the last thing on my to-do list was blogging! Right?

 Well glad I remembered because it would be a shame not to share this sweet layout...another one for my now completed wedding album, which I'll have to share in its entirety sometime soon! 

 Sandi Clarkson designed a wonderful layout sketch for us this time at Stuck on U Sketches and it simply turned out some incredible designs from our Design Team...you'll have to check them all out! 




 I've used an American Crafts line, Dear Lizzy Neapolitan for some of this as well as well as Fancy Pants, It's The Little Things (dark floral and birdies).
 I also layered in some diecuts from Papertrey Ink, Turning a New Leaf (cut in a music print from AC).
 I so enjoyed putting this page together and adding small details like some twine, a brad in the center of the camera (circle punched from the pattern paper). And lots of Stickles!

 I've done an extremely limited amount of crafting this last month but was able to do a bit of baking and made some cute, but super quick tags....thought I would share those today as well...




 I hope that all of you friends are READY for Christmas! Can you stand it, it's almost here! Hurray! It is raining and pouring here today...Christmas music is one, all the house tree's are lit and it is feeling all holiday here! So I guess that means it's time to start the cookies...

 See ya soon! Merry ALMOST Christmas! hehe!

2 comments:

Jane Stirling said...

Another gorgeous page for your album Leah, and the photo's are so beautiful. Can't wait to see the album in its entirity. Loving all the wee details you have added - gorgeous. Wishing you and the family a very Merry Christmas... Hugs xx

Fern said...

Beautiful Wedding Layout, Leah!! Your album is going to be amazing!!! Also love the little tags!!

I so need to get back in the mood to scrap... with the holidays and all I just seem to be a bit lazy!!! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!!! Hugs!!!