Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Memories Like This ~SOUS Dec 19 Card Sketch~


Memories Like This

 Who's ready for Christmas? I am....and then I'm not. I am ready, gifts have been done for awhile but then if the day comes, then the day's done and I like to hold onto this holiday for as long as I can! Ya know? But I am so looking forward to spending the time with my family. I had been extremely sick this past week, close to being hospitalized with the flu, strep and scarlet fever. I am still pretty tired and don't feel back to normal, but finally feel well enough to care about the holiday again! Now if I could only get the energy to do some baking...

 Well today is a card sketch day at SOUS and it's a neat one...here's the card I created...



 Ho! Ho! Ho!
 Speaking of Santa...here is the big guy and I in Virginia City during my wedding anniversary trip. This is the day I started getting sick.
 I'm surprised I didn't get a little "treat" from Santa...he was very flirty! LOL! He had an elf as well...my husband said they were the parolees of the South Pole! Haha! But too fun not to snap a photo! Sadly I didn't take any other photos...I wish I had...


 Ok friends, thanks for visiting...hugs!

4 comments:

Sandi Cl~ said...

Great card .. and look at adorable little you! Santa looks a bit scary though. so glad that you are feeling better and will be able to enjoy the Big day! Hugs!

DonnaMundinger said...

Sweet vintage card and adorable pic, Chickie. So glad you're starting to feel a little more like yourself. There oughtta be a law about getting sick during the holidays! Been thinkin' about you! Mega hugs! xxD

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

LOVE this card, Leah! And your suspicions of the photo-posing Santa being a bit sketchy cracked me up! I'm glad you're feeling better and hope your Christmas is wonderful!

Jane Stirling said...

Glad to read you are feeling better Leah! Loving this card. The flower cluster is perfect and I do so love that jolly Santa. Take care my friend... Hugs xx