Friday, December 14, 2012

Oh Wonderful Boy! ~SOUS Die Cut Challenge Toys~


Oh Wonderful Boy!

 Hi all! Let me apologize now for the extremely short blog post. My anniversary trip was a bust last weekend, I'll tell you all more about it another time and since then we've all been sick. The most sick in the house has been me, not cool! I haven't been online in more then a week and am still not feeling the best so I am making this post a quickie...

 This is for the newest Die Cut Challenge at SOUS...T O Y S! fun! Right!


 I've used Echo Park paper and this fun boat is from Pack Your Bags. This whole layout is hugely important because it tells all about my little guy at this age, all the things he is into...so the first thing is the Titanic.

 I believe the pistol is from Wild Card 2 (which I borrowed). Lots of added stickers and brads and pearls. Really enjoyed adding details to these pages!


 There is nothing more beloved in this house then paper airplanes and boats, so adding them here was very fitting. Even my son told me how much he loved this page! He warmed his Mommy's heart with that one, thanked me for making this! Ah!



 Ok, well thanks for coming by...time for me to rest some more.

 ~Leah

3 comments:

magicwanda said...

Hi Leah, I loved this since the first time I seen it.
Great layout and I hope you are feeling better.. Big Hugs

Margie said...

Way cool, Leah! Sounds like you've had enough sickness for all of us. You get a free pass next time :) Hope your back at 100% in time for Santa!

annette said...

love your LO Leah, was sorry to read about your weekend.. I pray now you are feeling much better please take care .. luv'n'hugz xx