Friday, January 18, 2013

2 Families Become 1 ~SOUS Sketch Layout~


2 Families Become 1

 Happy Friday! As you visit me here today, I'll be on the road for a family church camp in the Santa Cruz mountains, California! A beautiful redwood forest close to the beach. Talk about being in the Lord's temple, I'm excited and equally nervous how my 3 year old is going to do! LOL!

 Well this layout marks my very last from my wedding album and this one just may be my favorite! Today's sketch challenge for Stuck on U Sketches by my bestie, Nanne is just awesome! A very easy sketch to use! And the girls did incredible projects...OH MY!





 Since I am running late to get this show on the road...I'm going to keep the text at a minimum, not easy for a chatty girl like me!
 You can see most the details for yourself but I'd like to point out how incredible the inked edges turned out with the glitter paper...the combo was just the neatest!

 Ok, here's the deets...

 Paper~ Recollections Today Tomorrow Forever, black cardstock.
 DieCut~(blue woodgrain shape) Cricut Once Upon a Princess
 Inks~ Stormy Sky and Walnut Stain Distress Inks (Banner; Broken China, Worn Lipstick, Shabby Shutters)
 Embellies~ Canvas Corp (Hobby Lobby) canvas, metal dies; Banner Builder- Papertrey Ink.
Basic Grey canvas tag, Cricut Cindy Loo for letter dies, stickers Echo Park, Heart stickers Walmart, buttons and twine from my stash. Smash by AC and another Papertrey die.

 There was a lot... =)

 Well, I am outtie! I'll share photos from my weekend next week! I'd also like to put a shout out for my best friend and her wife delivery their first baby any MOMENT! =)

12 comments:

Jane Stirling said...

Love your page Leah, the papers are gorgeous, the banner perfect, and the photo's are so precious, what a way to finish your album - well done! Hugs xxx

Margie said...

Soooooo pretty, Leah! I'm gaga for the canvas tags!

Laura Gilhuly said...

Beautiful! LOVE your paper choice!

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Love this, Leah! Your banner is awesome! Bittersweet feelings coming to the end of making your wedding album? Wonderful memories to look back on! Have fun at camp!

Shona said...

oh this is just gorgeous and I LOVE your colors and the banner :)

caroleanne said...

Hi this is lovely, I also love your banner and the shabby chic feel it has. Have a great weekend in the forrest.

Sandi Cl~ said...

Oh, this one is hot! You did such a fabulous job with all the great embellies to go with that fab photo! CAn't wait to see the whole album!

annette said...

Absolutely gorgeous .. love the canvas banner .. have a great time at family camp .. lots'o'luv xx

Charlotte Brochu said...

Stunning layout! I just love the colors and the banner is just oh so cute!

Debbie said...

Beautiful layout Leah! Love the banner and title! Hope you enjoy your trip!

Fern said...

A beautiful layout to end on!!!! I bet your album is just gorgeous!! Love the banner!!! Hope you and the kids had fun at camp!! Hugs!!!!

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

LOVE this layout! It is the perfect balance of simplicity and fancy-pants! Honestly- you always nail it in whatever you're doing! The colors are gorgeous, too!