Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Celebrate & Wish Big ~SOUS Card Sketch~


Celebrate & Wish Big


Hi friends! Happy New Year!

Can you stand it! 2013! Am the only one that finds that oh-so strange? Cause I can remember freaking out the year 2000! Ah, the 90's were the best!

Ok, getting far from topic now...let me reign it in...

So starting the new year off right...we have another crafting challenge for you at Stuck on U Sketches!  A fabulous card sketch from super duper talented girlfriend, Nanne! I adore what the team has made and hope you'll have a chance to stop by there and see for yourself!

My project is a wee different from the sketch but obviously inspired by it!


I'm thinking of doing things a bit differently this year with my blogging and so I may as well start now. Normally I do a good of chatting with written details of what I used. I think I'll try some posts with more of a list of products and see how I like that.
Please let me know what you think as well! Here we go...

Paper~Basic Grey Curio
Stamps and Dies~ Papertrey Ink; (top to bottom) Basic Labels and Angled Labels Die, Mat Stack 4 and Die, Heart Prints Die, and sentiment; Half & Half
Embellies~ pearls
Ink~Walnut Stain, CTMH Hollyhock

Hummm, kinda like that! =)

Ok friends...see ya in just a bit, I'm thrilled to share my layout for Friday! See you then!

~Leah

5 comments:

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Leah! I ADORE this card! The way you combine colors and patterns is always inspiring. I also love the torn/bent edge technique you did on the background. Fantastic job!

jessica said...

Happy New Year Leah!! Hope you holidays were a GREAT one!! Looking forward to another inspiring year of creativity from you!!!
LOVE your project and the "new" write-up :)
Happy Hump day!!

Scrapping Girl said...

I like the your list of supplies at the end-makes it quick to find the paper and products used. I will always quickly check out the cartridge and paper line used for projects I see people do, as I'm a total paper junkie. It's like a sickness or something, lol! But I enjoy the chatting too-you are a fun interesting writer :) Looking forward to seeing what you make this year and love this card-especially the torn edges.

Jane Stirling said...

Gorgeous card Leah, loving the BG papers. The different size hearts are neat and the little scattering of pearls are lovely. Happy New Year my friend... Hugs xx

Sandi Cl~ said...

This is the cutest card of the whole bunch!! Seriously love it!