Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Jack's Birthday ~SOUS Card Sketch Jan 16~


Jack's Birthday

 Hi friends! Happy Hump day!
 I hope you are all doing well...and healthy!
 Oh my, the cold and flu season has already been really tough on our house as we're onto another cold!
Ack! Achoo!
 I was able to get a card made and luckily took a quick photo but I didn't turn out so well, hope my editing makes it a wee better.

 My card today is for our current card sketch at SOUS designed by Ms. Nanne. It's a good one!



 I also had a great time mixing up my DCWV stacks for this...

 Papers ~ The Celebration Stack (banner, birthday ticket and red mat)
                The Great Vacation (car, plaid, road sign)
 Embellies~ brads, button, American Crafts twine, and Webster Pages letter stickers
 Embossing~ Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots and Stars
 Ink~ Distress Ink, Walnut Stain

 Thanks for visiting...see you Friday!

 ~Leah

4 comments:

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

HOW CUTE IS THIS CARD?? Super mega cute is what I say! I have never thought to add a cone hat to a vehicle! You are always so clever and I loved how this card turned out!

Lizzyc said...

This looks fabulous!!!

Margie said...

Leah! This is so flippin' cute! I love all the papers and colors and dig that fun banner!

Jane Stirling said...

How darn cute is this card Leah, I love the wee car with the birthday hat - too cute... Hugs xx