Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Favorite Projects from 2012!


My Favorite Projects...

 So I thought I'd share my favorite posts projects from each month of last year...I'll keep the text short and sweet and share some links if you'd like to go back and see more detail from each one...
 Links for the blogs shared under each photo are on my sidebar, just take a peek if you'd like to go to that site directly.

 Enjoy!

 January

(SOUS)

(Cutting Cafe)

February

(SOUS)

(SOUS)

March

For real...a good month...you can look at them all here! You won't be sorry!

April

(ABC Challenges)

(SOUS)

May

(ABC Challenges)

(for participation in some challenge blogs)

June

Travel Life's Roads Together
(SOUS)

(SOUS)

July

(ABC Challenges)

(SOUS)

August

Another month that's got to much to choose from...take a peek here!

September

(ABC Challenges)

(SOUS)

October

(SOUS)

(SOUS)

November

(SOUS)

(SOUS)

December

(SOUS)

(SOUS, just posted at the end of the month...)

 Hope you all enjoyed....

 Happy New Year! Here's to many more crafty pursuits this year! 

3 comments:

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

How very sweet Leah..They r all so darling and lovely..TFS..Krista Norman

Kim- www.agirlandherstamps.blogspot.com said...

Wow! Your creations are amazing! Thank you for sharing!! :)

Sandi Cl~ said...

this has been a great year for crafting. everyone of these is killer! I"m partial to the thank u cowboy though! ;)