Thursday, January 31, 2013

Stuck on U Sketches 100th Sketch Blog Hop!




Superbaby!

 Hi all! Welcome to my blog!
 I know the Stuck on U Sketches blog hop is going to take some serious time this week so I'll keep my text short and sweet so that you can be on your way!
 But thank you for coming by...stay til the end, I've got some great candy to share today!

 And here's our centennial sketch that I got to design! =)







Here's what I did...

  Papers~ DCWV The Great Vacation  (blue plaid, yellow airplane, arrows print and also prints for the diecut arrows) DCWV Edumacation Stack (orange, yellow glitter, red) and DCWV Generation Tech green game controller print)
  Die Cuts~ Silhouette Cameo, Silhouette Store- super kid, shield and arrows
  Emellies~ Stickers Echo Park- A Boys Life, brads O'Scrap, ribbon (yellow star and blue pom pom), Bo Bunny gems and Christmas Red Stickles

 Wow, I said I'd keep this short, a miracle for me! So want a treat from ME to YOU? How about a $10 giftcard to the Silhouette Store? I'd love for you to be a follower and obviously leave a comment so I know you were here! LOL! Come back a week from today and I'll have a winner to announce! So see you then?

 You can find the info for the hop on the SOUS site but here's our lineup...you just came from fellow co-leader Sandi's blog and you'll be headed to our first Design Team member, Wanda
 Here's the list though for the hop...remember, you've got a week so don't freak out! LOL! Hop closes midnight on Thursday (EST USA) February 7th, blog hop winners will be posted that following Friday on SOUS and each DT members personal blog.  See you then...

 Now....off you go...
Your SOUS Leaders
Nanne
Leah 
(YOU ARE HERE)

BUT HEADED HERE....
to our always fun and super talented design team
Wanda
Tracey K.
Tracey G.
Sylvie
Shona
Shilo
Patricia
Misty
Margie
Lizzy
Lisa
Leslie
Laura
Kim
Jane
Holly
Fern
Erica
Charlotte
Caroleanne
Bonnie
Becky
Annette
and Andrea

And thanks to our awesome sponsors~
Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons
The Cutting Cafe
Whimsical Designs 

47 comments:

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Leah! Another A-MAZ-ING layout! The pictures are too cute for words and the layout highlights the superhero theme perfectly! Thanks for making me smile with this one!

Marie Linder said...

I really like the sketch and you have made it so that it fits well to a little "superhero". Greetings from Sweden.

Lili Sulastri said...

Leah, love the bright and colourful layout of yours.

Margie said...

How cool is this?! Leah, this page looks like it came straight out of a comic book! POW!

Joni said...

Very happy layout.

Linda said...

Wow ow what a super bright and wonderful page

EstherT said...

I love how you took a busy background paper and used it to its full potential! Those pictures are adorable and the little shield was the perfect touch.

Sandi Cl~ said...

Soooo, when did he get to be this big??? Yikes! Time flies! Amazing page .. so perfect for the b-day boy! Thanks for an awesome 100th sketch! I loved it! And thanks for all the wonderful times together these past 3 + years!

Kathleen White said...

What a cute little boy and what a perfectly fun page!

blsd2scrp said...

love this hop! your Layout has so much energy with the bright colors and all! so awesome! I am a new follower! thanks!

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW, hon! You guys sure have come a long way. WooHoo on the Cameo. gonna have to come over and you can show me all about it. Still waffling since I hven't touched my Cricut in awhile and aren't thrilled about learning new tricks. The layout is sooo stinkin' cute, though! Love the bright colors and Cody is the sweetest. luv ya! xxD

Debbie Bakk said...

Leah- what a great sketch you have designed for SOUS's 100th celebration...and the cute take you did of it- love all the colors and embellies. I too will make this short- have a long list of wonderful blogs to check out.

Tess Davis said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Your page!!!!

Paula Bee said...

How adorable is this layout?!! I just love it! You used such bright, fun colors, it just makes me smile!

JenL said...

What a great layout Leah!! I love the bright colors and all the embellishments. The photos are great, you really did them justice on the layout.

Nanne said...

This is so "super" cute Leah.. love the bold and child-friendly colors of your layout, plus the little super guy is too cute.. amazing details as always... Its been an absolute pleasure to get to the 100th sketch with ya..
Hugs
Nanné

Regina Easter said...

leah this is sooooooooo bright and cheerful............LOVE LOVE LOVE

Fern said...

OMG is this not the cutest layout!!! Love the colors and the die cuts!! The photos of your superbaby are just too, too, cute!! Hope you have a great weekend gf!! Hugs!!

Jackie Plank said...

Love the layout and those pictures just cracked me up.. so typical boy!!

Vicki said...

Love your bright, happy layout.

joefil said...

What a cool and cute layout so colorful...

Melissa said...

Your layout is so bright and colorful and this is the same background page I am going to use on my layout using this sketch!

Kim- www.agirlandherstamps.blogspot.com said...

Oh goodness is your page ever cute!! I wuv it!! hehe

Universal Heart said...

The superhero theme is so fantastic and fun! I feel a scraplift coming on.

Tracey Gregory said...

Wow!this is a fave! As a mama to 3 boys the pic is too funny! How many tools can you put in your underoos?

Sylvie said...

Oh for cute's sake! I love those photos and the comic book feel of this page is perfect!! Thanks for giving us such a great sketch to play with!

Lezlye Lauterbach said...

Awesome Layout!

Joan Young said...

Now that is adorable!!!

annette said...

yes you are beautiful & talented .. that LO is awesome .. what a cutie .. having a blast hop hop hopping !!!! luv ya hugz x:)

Tracey said...

Love love your fun layout...awesome! Its like something out of a comic book, very cool!

Patries said...

Hi Leah, congrats with the bloghop, it's working so wel! Love you're layout, with the happy pictures and the bright colours.

magicwanda said...

Super is right....WOW such a super page and picture!
I love all the color it really pops!
I always LOVE your pages they are so FUN!
You know I love ya girlfriend and I am so SUPER happy that I have been a part of this Team
You ! Sandi and Nanne are such GREAT FRIENDS

Shilo said...

WOW - so detailed! Great boy layout! Love it!

Candace said...

love this!!!! I have 3 girls so I will never get to do a boy layout! :( Thanks for the chance to win, new follower!!

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

What a fabulous layout!

Christy said...

This is adorable! The title is super cute and those photos are just too funny! Totally something I could see any of my three doing! HAHA!

scrappinlil said...

OH wow..what a cute layout...love everything about it. I also am loving this blog hop and have been a fan of yours for some time. TFS.

Elena C said...

Hi Leah, Cute layout. Totally super boy!!! It will be such a great memory page for him when he's older.

Leslie said...

Wow , Love this layout. super cute

jennyplace2 said...

What a fun layout I just love the bright colours! Great take on the sketch. TFS and for the chance to win the candy.

Tammie Chelberg said...

I just love this layout. It is so perfect for those pictures and those details WOW!

D- said...

Simply adorable. TFS.
dmcardmaker (AT AOL)

Melinda Felicilda said...

I really love it..and wonderful page....,

Charlotte Brochu said...

So bright and fun and just screams cute!

Jane Stirling said...

Wowzers Leah - love the colours on this one, and what a super subject. Thanks for a great 100th Sketch - here's to the next 100!!! Hugs xx

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Super layout with photos.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Cheryl Bullock said...

There are never enough "boy" pages out there - love this one!