Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Where have I been?



 Ok ladies, I have been really absent! Sorry! But let me share a little peek of one of the reason's why...
long story short, my hubby gets a new Harley...I get to redo my scrapbook room! Yay! I can tell you which one is more exciting, if you don't know! LOL!

 We went to camp a week ago and I have meant to share the photos but am having computers problems and can't upload my camera right now! Bummer!

 Then, as if all this isn't enough...sick again! Both little ones have colds and my daughter started running another fever (twice this month alone) and so we took her to the doctor and she has a double ear infection. We're also watching Cody closely to make sure he doesn't have pink eye, we think it may just be drainage from his congestion. Gross! 

 Okay friends...off I go! There's lots to do to get ready for Friday's big blog hop at Stuck on U Sketches!

1 comment:

Scrapping Girl said...

Newly redone scraproom? I would be dancing for joy!!!! (I'm also very envious of your new cameo-can't wait to see what you do with it...) You must post pics after it's all done!

Hope your kiddos feel better soon and that you don't catch it too-we did a round of passing around the germs in December that was truly awful and when more than one kid is sick at a time it always makes me feel that it's inevitable that I will get it too, no matter how much hand gel I use. And all moms know there are no true sick days for the mommy...lol!