Thursday, January 3, 2013

You Hold My Heart ~SOUS Jan 4 Sketch~


You Hold My Heart

 Oh my goodness, I'm so thrilled to be sharing the layouts I've designed this month for Stuck on U Sketches. These are the last two projects I made for my now completed wedding album. I'll share it with you after that last page is shared though, so you have to wait a little longer! =(

 I adore the sketch and am very excited to share it, I rotated the sketch but stayed pretty true to the design. 

 As I mentioned earlier this week, I will be trying a new way of doing my text here and how I share the details of my projects. I just thought it was maybe time to switch things up. It also has to do with me getting better and keeping a notebook that I jot down what I'm using as I'm making a project...since anyone that's been following me for awhile will know that I often forget what I used! hehe!




A bit of a bummer that the beautiful glittered printed paper didn't photograph...so imagine lots of shine! All the flowers are glittery!

And here is that rotated sketch! =)



My project details~

Paper~ Recollections- Today Tomorrow Forever (adore the layers of prints! the woodgrain florals are amazing!)
Embellies~ Prima- Say It In Crystals, Websters Page Trim- Hollywood, and The Girls Paperie brads- Elise.
Flowers~ Petaloo, Recollections
Stamps and Dies~ Papertrey Ink, alpha die (hi) and Fabulous Frames (stamp, sentiment, die)

A couple more details, the fussy cut title piece was also stamped with a flourish and dusted with Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls. And lastly, there's a tiny scroll on the page where I've written a little love note to my husband...this is also the very last page in the wedding album so I thought that was fitting.


Have a wonderful weekend!

~Leah

10 comments:

Shona said...

what a beutiful photo...this is just gorgeous :)

Lizzyc said...

This is gorgeous Leah!!

annette said...

Can't wait to see the completed album ... another gorgeous LO .. sorry haven't been around .. crazy here .. so hot .. so much going on !!! happy New Year to you & yours luv'n'hugz XX

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

This is gorgeous!!!!! Love every detail. Happy new year!!!!

Tracey Gregory said...

This is a fave of mine! So elegant and inky-funky at the same time!

Laura Gilhuly said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE the ribbon and your paper choice and of course the beautiful photo!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Gorgeous and a half.

Fern said...

Hi Leah!! Another beautiful wedding layout!!!! I bet your album is just gorgeous and I can't wait to see it!! Also want to let you know how much it means to me when you stop by and leave me comments..... actually when you stop by everyone's blog, you are just so friendly and personable..... Have a great week sweetie!!! Hugs!!

Jane Stirling said...

The perfect final page for your album Leah, walking off into the sunset together... A gorgeous page... Hugs xx

Charlotte Brochu said...

Gorgeous layout...love the colors and all the pretty flowers. This album will be such a great remembrance for you!