Saturday, February 16, 2013

Friends Are Rare...


Friends Are Rare...

 We are enjoying ourselves a 4 day weekend and are about to head out to the park so I am going to keep the text very short today!
 But I really wanted to share some Valentines cards I made for my best friends...
 I also finally got it into gear enough to play with some challenges as well! Yay!

 To the Design Team members coming to stop by...thanks for leaving comments!



Papers~
My Minds Eye Pretty Please (pink polka dot)
and white card stock
Stamps~
Papertrey Ink- Half & Half (sentiment and blue plaid)
Friendship Jar: Spring (notecard stamp)
Dies~
Half & Half die, hearts die PTI


Nutcrafters~ love and friendship
Crafty Sentiments~ Valentines
Craft Us Crazy~ Show Us Your Favorite (using stamps and dies from Papertrey Ink!)
Everybody Art~ hearts
The Paper Shelter~ Be My Valentine (Valentine's were made for my best girlfriends who deserve a Valentine too! =)
Southern Girls~ Bling It On (all my glittered hearts and card stamp)
Pin and Tack~ Anything Goes
Loves Rubberstamps~ All About Love (because there's nothing better then showing love to your friends! =)

 Thanks again all who visited! I appreciate it!

8 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Love you card and especially the sentiment! Great work. Hope you're enjoying yalls four day weekend!!

Thanks for sharing your favorites with us at Craft Us Crazy!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable, I love the fabulous design! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Debbie said...

What a lovely card and great layout too.Thanks for joining in with us over at Nutcrafters.Hugs Debbie x

Christy said...

What a super duper cute card! I LOOOVE the glitter on the mail :) :)

rachel said...

great card - fabulous sentiment - thanks so much for joining crafty sentiments this week and good luck xx

Carolyn Cochran said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Southern Girls Challenge!
Carolyn, DT

Laura Love said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors you chose! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Scrapping Girl said...

Love the soft colors and sentiment :) Hope you had a fun weekend!