Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy Anniversary ~Papertrey Ink Blog Hop~


Happy Anniversary

 This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending my husband Grandparents 65th anniversary! It was a treat to see all the cousins and to spend the time with family. My grandparents are all now passed but I never grew up knowing them, so my husband's Grandparents are the first experience of really having any in my life...it's nice!
 I'm so lucky that all my kids have 2 sets in their lives! Such blessings!

 Ok, well anyone that frequents my blog will know that I am a major Papertrey Ink fan...big. As a matter of fact, their stamps and other products are probably the only thing on earth that I purchase that is not on sale...including food, including...uh, anything. I'm a frugal girl to say the least...but not when it comes to this company! 

 So...today I'm sharing a card full of PTI products for their new blog hop....

Monograms




Papers~
PTI kraft
Stamps~
Mat Stack 3 and die
Wreath For All Seasons
Background Basics: Text
Turning a New Leaf and die
Inks~
Distress Shabby Shutters and Vintage Photo
Die/Punch~
PTI Block Letter Upper Case
Fiskars butterfly
Martha leaves
Shine~
Perfect Pearls (text stamp covered in Bronze and Gold)
Perfect Pearls mist over floral cluster (Gold and White)
Embellies~
Prima flowers
Pearls

 Sweet! Thanks for visiting! SO glad to finally get around to hopping with them...been forever!

~Leah

18 comments:

Crafty Kate said...

Beautiful work!! Soooo much detail!

sanketi said...

Lovely !
..the colors, the flowers..superb!

Audrey Frelx said...

Your card is so beautiful!

Lisa said...

This is just beautiful! What a pretty cluster of blooms and monogrammed tag ~ very nice work!

Marybeth said...

Wow! wow! Love this beautiful anniversary card. The flowers are stunning! Can you tell I love this beauty!

Leigh said...

This is gorgeous! So beautiful!

victoria h said...

Beautiful vintage feel card.

Carolanne said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL! So many great ideas in this one card. I love the colors and how the L is in the middle of the wreath. REALLY REALLY love!

Sue Lelli said...

This is just so BEAUTIFUL! Love the cut out frame with the flowers and leaves!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty! I love the window opening, the pretty flowers... the monogram looks great.

Cindy H. said...

Wow, this is so, so gorgeous! I love the natural colors and the pop of pinks.

Wida said...

beautiful!

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love all the detail!! Fabulous!

Jacquie Southas said...

This is just gorgeous!

LEG Studios said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the shimmer to your leaves and all those pretty little flowers. Just beautiful!

Shay said...

Gorgeous card with so much detail! Your husband's grandparents will be thrilled with it.

Fern said...

Leah, this is beautiful!!! I'm sure they loved it and so glad you had a wonderful time!!! Hugs!!!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Gorgeous, my friend!