Thursday, February 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Robot ~Die Cut Challenge


Happy Birthday Robot

 Don't you just LOVE Friday's! I do and I'm a SAHM, but still...love seeing friends and family and love the precious days when my man is home from work and we get more uninterrupted family time! Plus it's a refresh from the week and some reminders during church of what I need to keep in mind for my week to come...

 So I'm sure you are all exhausted after the week's worth of hopping...but hopefully the time was well worth it! The inspiration alone was crazy, I think! What a team! What a treat to help lead Stuck on U Sketches! 

 I'd like to again thank everyone who left comments and for my new followers! Woohoo! Stay until the end for the winner of my blog candy from the hop!

 Okay, okay...we've got a new Die Cut Challenge....

balloon!

 That's a fun one and not to mention what the girls have created...fun fun week! 



 What a cutie this fella is!

 What did I do.....?
Papers~
Papertrey Ink- base, black card stock, light orange DCWV and orange print
KI Memories
Emboss~
Tim Holtz gears
Stamps/Inks~
Papertrey Ink Fillable Frames sentiment
Distress Black Soot
Diecuts~ 
Silhouette Store- Balloon Robot, Echo Park tabs and labels, Sunburst
Embellies~
Craftaroo Baltik Blue pearls and Cuttlebug snowflakes (stars used)
Black Diamond Stickles and Glossy Accents (over cupcake)

Well, now that I shared all that crafty goodness...wanna know who my blog candy winner is?

Cheryl Bullock!
(Thanks so much for participating in the hop Cherly and for deciding to follow my blog, that is very cool of you! And by the by,  I totally adore the avatar photo you chose! Just awesome!)
You have a week to claim your prize, leave me your email or email me! Thanks again hun!

Okay, my peeps...check you all soon! 

5 comments:

Holly Hudspeth said...

Leah I love the two toned robot. So cool. Cute cute cute card!

blsd2scrp said...

love the robot! very cute! :)

Tess Davis said...

Too freakin cute!!!

Scrapping Girl said...

he is completely cool-perfect for a boy birthday card :)

Fern said...

Super cute robot card, Leah!! Hugs!!!