Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy Day ~Artful Delight Sketch Challenge~


Happy Day

If you are looking for my Stuck on U Sketches post, you can find that here!

 So guys, I really think I've finally found my stride and have been having the most wonderful time creating! There was a bit of a time when I had to force myself to make something...
 I know so much of that has to do with having a new crafty space and having it setup to access everything more easily! 

 Well since I have indeed been creating I have another layout to share with you all today for Artful Delights February sketch.

 Going to keep this a shorty in text....hope you don't all mind! Surely you won't! =)





Papers~
We R Memory Keepers Anthologie
and embossed stickers
Inks~
Distress Vintage Photo and Peeled Paint
Shine~
Distress Stickles Vintage Photo, Shabby Shutters, Fired Brick, Faded Jeans
and Picket Fence
Embellies~
Prima blooms, Iamroses leaves, jutes, pearls, brad (MME)

 I really enjoyed the Artful Delight sketch and the chance to really layer up the neat prints from this paper line. I guess that's a fun part about some sketches, you really get the max out of your printed paper...and we alllllll have enough printed paper (or can you ever really have "enough"?)

 And I've just got a couple challenges to add this to as well...perfectly for....

 4 Crafty Chicks ~twine
 Penny's Paper~ anything goes
City Crafters~ all that glitters


 Thanks for visiting!

 ~Leah

13 comments:

Shona said...

so so beautiful, love the soft colors and wonderful layers :)

Linda B said...

Such a gorgeous layout... love all your flowers and layers... perfect!!!

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job! Sure do love when I see a layout entered. Thanks!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wow, wow, wow this is a stunner! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

Stunning page ... love your embellishments ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

Lori said...

What a gorgeous layout! I love all that yummy twine entwined throughout all the flowers! WTG! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks!

artfuldelight said...

Oh WOW, beautiful LO!! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!! :-)

Lizzyc said...

Ah this is really lovely.. gorgeous flower clusters... love it!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Leah! Your layour is just beautiful.

I've been awol so it's been awhile; wanted to drop in to say hi!

Charlene said...

This is awesome!!!Thanks so much for playing this week at CCCB :-)

Linda R said...

What an awesome page. Love the design.. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

Tamie said...

Stunning layout! I love all of the details and the wonderful colors. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Melanie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes" challenge.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge.

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)