Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Snapshot Friendship ~Artful Delight Sketch~


Snapshot Friendship

 So I've had my eye on Artful Delight for a long time and decided to get busy and start joining their challenges! I've done both sketches for the month of February but going to share my card first. 

 I hope that you like!

 Tonight is Ash Wednesday service at church and tomorrow my hubby and I are celebrating our FIRST ever Valentine's Day by going to a special event at church as well...we've been married 10 years but don't do the holiday much, except for cards. LOL! Which I have to share at some point as well...but I'm off to do some special baking for Valentine's treats for a couple of my best Mom friends and for the kiddo's tomorrow night! I think I'll also make some more cards today...I've been on a roll people! 




 Papers
Recollections Autumn (all prints), kraft card base and white card stock
 Stamps~ 
Papertrey Ink Shutterbug Special (camera), Background Basics: Postmarks 
 Dies~ 
Papertrey Ink Shutterbug Special, Turning a New Leaf
 Punches~
 Martha flowers and Fiskars butterfly
 Inks~
TPC Studio Chocolate Ink, Distress Vintage Photo, Broken China and Shabby Shutters
 Embellies~
 blue pearls, blue gem brad (MME) and twines. 

 Thanks for visiting today! I'm excited to come back and share more...hope tomorrow, a day like every other day, is filled with just a hint more love! 

 ~Leah

3 comments:

Margie said...

Gorgeous stamping, Leah! My hubby says every day is Valentine's Day for me. Guess he thinks I'm a bit spoiled. LOL! Enjoy your day!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love your card and you used one of my favorite stamps/dies from PTI. Thanks for joining us this month at Artful Delight.

caroleanne said...

Hi Leah, I love your card its amazing. I just thought Id pop by and see all your wonderful work,
And follow you. Have a great Valentines day. BFN Caroleanne