Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Wishing You Happiness~Congratulations


Wishing You Happiness~ Congratulations

 Hey Hey! Hope you guys aren't totally sick of us at SOUS after all that hopping the last few days! But I do want to thank everyone that has come by and to my new followers! Thank you SO much for thinking my blog worth checking out again! Awesome!

 I am your hostess this month and so here's another sketch from muah to you! Hope you like! 


 My childhood bestie and her wifey just had their very first baby, baby Irelynn! And I thought that I would create a little card for them. This size card is actually a favorite of mine, the business card size. It's neat and something different and allows some neat designs. 



 And what did I use???

 Papers
My Mind's Eye Love Me (love print) and Pretty Please (stripes and blue, used both sides). 
Black and white card stock.
 Stamps/Embossing~
cling flourish stamp, black embossing powder, Paper Studio Tiny Hearts embossing folder, Wishing You Happiness- PTI Mat Stack 4 and Congratulations- PTI Fillable Frames sentiments.
 Inks~
Distress Ink Tumbled Glass and Worn Lipstick (inking on printed papers) Victorian Velvet (with Warn Lipstick and Black Soot) stamped with Half & Half stamp and die by PTI
 Dies
Sizzix flourishes, Silhouette Store Toys- toy and baby doll

I have to keep a notebook now for what I add to a project as I'm making it...not so easy! LOL!

Ok y'all...see ya Friday!

~Leah

2 comments:

annette said...

oooh how cute is this!!!!! Leah I love that little person embellishment, just gorjuss !!! love & hugz

Scrapping Girl said...

Love the colors on this! And the toy and baby-super cute!!!! You must be liking your new Cameo? Hope everyone is now well at your house :)