Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Birthday ~SOUS March 20 Card Sketch~


Sending Birthday Wishes

 I am not sure if you all noticed but I do a ton of birthday cards! I find it's the one card that I always want to have to give out. I don't always have the need for the other cards...like I know if a baby is coming and usually that gives you 9 months to get the card ready! LOL!

 So with that said, I've made another birthday card. Actually 4 of these to have on hand, but with different birthday stamped sentiments in the center.

 This is the newest card sketch challenge at Stuck on U Sketches




Papers~
My Mind's Eye Bramble Rose
Papertrey Ink Rustic White
pink is a DCWV scrap
Stamps~
Papertrey Ink Birthday Tags 2012 (sentiment)
Tiny Tags (sentiments on small tag, each card has a different tag)
Die Cuts~
Papertrey Ink Mat Stack 4 die, Tiny Tags die
Silhouette Cameo birthday cake and oval layers (sized to fit stamp)
Inks~
Distress Black Soot and Lipstick Stain
Embossing~
Cuttlebug Textile Texture
Embellies~
twine, Stickles, gem

 Well thanks for checking this out! 2 posts in one day! Whew! =)

~Leah

4 comments:

Jossie Michel said...

Hi there! Love the piece of cake with the candels sooo super cute!Your inspiring me to make cards! So far I have 3 cards under my belt!

Margie said...

Beautiful combination of papers, girl! Lovin' that birthday stamp! The embossing is cool too....kinda makes the image pop out at ya :)
PS....hope you had great time at the retreat!

Jane Stirling said...

Love this card Leah, the background papers, the sentiment and especially the little wedge of birthday cake - such fun... Hugs xx

Holly Hudspeth said...

Love, love, loce this card. Great job Leah!