Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Documented ~Artful Delight Guest Designer~


Documented

 If you are looking for my Stuck on U Sketches card...keep scrolling down! It's there! =)

 Woot Woot! I'm sharing my second post as Guest Designer for Artful Delight and again I've used their March scrapbook kit, as I will for all the pages of course!

 I love this page! And guess what....that's not me, for those that thought so! My younger sister Amy with my daughter and then a small picture of her and my little guy. I don't think we look anything alike but I guess I can kinda see it in photos sometimes (though she looks like another sis way more then me!)

 I loved using the stamp set in the kit to create my own printed paper and accents!





 I added a bit of twine and just a few white and blue buttons but that's all I needed! I LOVE the look of the Distress Ink stamping with the large floral from the stamp set included. It has this cool blotchy look. Stamped in Pumice Stone and all the paper edges inked with that as well.

 Ok folks! 2 posts...bet you are done reading...off to see my card next, right? =)

~Leah

3 comments:

Kim- www.agirlandherstamps.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful page!

JenL said...

Beautiful layout! I love the look with the calendar on it!

Debbie said...

Loving your layout Leah!!! Hope you are enjoying working with the kit!