Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Half Moon Bay ~Artful Delight Guest Designer~


Half Moon Bay

 Sad! My last day Guest Designing for Artful Delight! Boo!
 I had the best time, ever. Creating with their March kit, makes me excited to see what they put together next! Bet it will be awesome as always!

 My page today is something a little different. And honestly, different is cool man! =) You dig? (and no, that was not a pun since it's a beach photo! LOL!) Love the neutrals and pops of color with this collection. 


 I've done a mix of using the stickers from the set and layering it with punched circles. I love the mix of shapes with the hexagon, circles and die cut flowers included in the kit.


 I also mixed the sticker borders with the prints as well, and fussy cut doily.


  Again, thanks to Leanne and Debbie for having me! It was a pleasure!

  Thanks for visiting everyone! See ya back on Friday, okay? =)

~Leah

No comments: