Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy Easter ~SOUS Layout Sketch March 15~


2012 Happy Easter

 Wow! Another weekend upon us! And this one is really going to be great for me! Today I'll be doing a little shopping at the Scrapbook Expo at the Pleasanton Fairgrounds and then after that heading out of town for a Woman's Retreat at Mount Hermon camp in the Santa Cruz mountains! I've never done anything like that in my adult life so I am really looking forward to it and to getting to know some of my church friends a bit better! Don't feel too sorry for me leaving my hubby with the 3 kids because his parents will be in town for the weekend. I wonder what trouble they are all going to get in...LOL! It's almost my little girls birthday so I think some shopping will for sure happen! 

 I have a simple but cutie pie layout to share with you all for our new sketch challenge at SOUS.





Papers~
Sandylion Butterflies, Garden Party and Little Friends
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Cameo, flowers and bunny (eggs from set)
Embellies~
buttons from stash
Thickers for title (foam and DIY)
(Doodebug Crushed Velvet for "happy")
American Crafts twine in orange, blue, green and yellow.
Shine~
Stickles Eucalyptus, Yellow, Tropical Tangerine, Stardust and Cotton Candy

 Hope that you all have the best weekend! Thanks so much as always for coming by!

~Leah

13 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is soo cute! I love the adorable photos!! a wonderful take on the sketch!

caroleanne said...

what a lovely layout and photos. x

Shona said...

you always have the more adorable embellishments :) LOVE :)

Scrapping Girl said...

So cute and springy and happy! I hope you have a wonderful time on your retreat :)
Michelle

Margie said...

Just look at all those fun little pieces! Adorable layout, Leah! Hope you are having a wonderful time!

Tracey Gregory said...

Such a happy spring page! Love all the cute accents!

Jane Stirling said...

Too cute Leah, especially the wee bunny!! Great photo too... Hugs xx

annette said...

Hi Leah. hope you had a wonderful time at the retreat... love your Easter LO & those pics are so so adorable .. have a great week Blessings & hugz XX

Sandi Cl~ said...

So, so cute! Hope you are having a great time this weekend! Hugs!

Denise said...

What a sweet a pictures of the kiddos!!! Love the die cuts and paper as well :)

Jossie Michel said...

Hi! new follower coming by to say hello! I met you at Michael's at their open house! Love the layout you made! Hope you have a blast at your retreat they are always FUN!

Charlotte Brochu said...

It is definitely a cutie pie layout and the little bunny is so darned adorable!

Fern said...

Super cute layout, Leah!!!! Love the spring colors and the die cuts are adorable!!! Your kids are precious!!! Hugs!