Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Together Always ~Artful Delight Guest Designer~


Together Always

 Oh gosh, I am so tickled to share with you guys today that I'm a lucky enough to be a Guest Designer for the fabulous shop and kit club, Artful Delight for the month of March! How great is that, right?
 I've had my eye of their kits for some time and finally got into gear and joined their sketch challenges and was lucky enough to win a kit and get that awesome Guest Designer spot. 
 You can find that kit here. You'll love it like I do! Super full of printed papers and some nice and thick solid cardstock, not to mention the washi tape and versatile stamp set!
 Here is my first page I've created with their sketch for the month, you'll find that at their blog here


 My youngest two, they are such a duo! I can see them almost looking like twins in this photo..even with the 3 years age difference (and only 3 lbs weight different too! LOL)


 I used the great Doodlebug washi tape to actually cover a panel of pattern paper from the kit. It softened the color but also gave some texture to the page and some added interest. I really like how that turned out. Originally I was going to add the washi tape in the stripes down the page but then that great swiss dot didn't show up, so this was my second idea and I love how it turned out!


  Well it was certainly a treat to share this with you guys! I'll have more to share this month and look forward to doing so! Here's a look at the kit...I told you you'd love it! =)


 Thanks for visiting everyone! Can't wait to share more!

~Leah

5 comments:

Charlotte Brochu said...

Congrats Leah! Super cute page!

Scrapping Girl said...

Very cute!!!! Love the way you used the buttons and washi tape! I just bought my first roll of washi tape and have been trying to figure out how to use it, so I was excited to see an example :) Great pic of your kids too!!!

caroleanne said...

congratulations great layout, I think I may need to go check this kit out!

Fern said...

Congrats Leah on being Guest Designer!!! Your layout is awesome... love the colors and of course the super cute photo!! Hope you have a wonderful day!! Hugs!!

Staying Crafty said...

This is adorable! Congrats on your design spot. I love what you've done with it.