Thursday, March 21, 2013

Welcome Baby ~SOUS Baby Stroller Die Cut Challenge~


Welcome Baby

 Whoa, another major weekend! Tonight I am hosting a Movie and Dessert night for my daughter's 7th birthday! I thought this would be simple enough but still fun! I am really limiting the bells and whistles, I can tell you. Not enough time, or money for all that this year. 
 Then Saturday I am helping at our school gala event to set up our class basket. I don't attend the gala's, again, a money thing. Yeah, money is for the school but yeesh! Too much!

 Ok let's move along to something crafty...

 Stuck on U Sketches! This time we are up for another Die Cut Challenge and we have for you...

Baby stroller

 I used this cute one from the Silhouette store! Along with more die cuts!




Papers~
We R Memory Keepers Boardwalk
Papertrey Ink kraft
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Cameo: stroller, Dafont.com for imported font for sentiment,
label for background shape
Embellies~
Prima blooms, Martha Stuart punches, brads
Liquid Pearls
Ink~
Tea Dye, Hero Art Plaid background stamp in Tea Dye on kraft

 Ok ladies! Wish me luck for tonight! We've invited the entire class of girls! Going to be crazy fun! 

 ~Leah

8 comments:

Holly Hudspeth said...

What a great take on the challenge. I just love the use of negative space for the title. Great job!

Lizzyc said...

That is very cute!

JenL said...

I love your card! I love the negative space and butterfly centers for the flowers!

Andrea Amu said...

So, so daling, Leah!
I really admire the title...with the depth of negative and positive! Hope you are doing well, my friend! Enjoy your little movie and dessert party for your daughter's Birthday... sounds perfectly fun and intimate!

Vivian Lake said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love the flowers too!

Sandi Cl~ said...

So cute and I really love how you did the title sentiment! Suppose you are recuperating at this point. Hope the party was a blast!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Oh, and a Happy Birthday to Jordyn!

Sylvie said...

Very cute card, Leah! I like the buggy, but I love the cut out writing!! ;)