Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Artful Delight New Design Team!


 Hey guys! Gals! =)
 Just popping in to share some news!
 I will be joining the Artful Delight Design Team!
 How awesome is that! I am totally thrilled to be joining them to create with the scrapbook kit!
 And reconnecting that way with a friend there, Debbie Burns! =)

 Leanne (who is owner of the shop) and the rest of the new and returning team, I look forward to getting to know you guys!

 I will be starting there next month! Can't wait!

Thanks for letting me share my news!

~Leah

7 comments:

caroleanne said...

Congratulations, have fun x

Jane Stirling said...

Congratulations Leah - can't wait to see your designs... Hugs xx

Sandi Cl~ said...

So, so happy for you! Woohoo!

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

They couldn't have picked a more talented person! You go, girl!

Tracey Gregory said...

congrats!!

Scrapping Girl said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see what you make! You'll be a fantastic addition to their team :)
Michelle

Fern said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! WTG!! So deserving!!!! Hugs!!