Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Beach Balls Card ~SOUS April 3 Card Sketch~


Life is a Big Beautiful Beach

 Hi guys! Hope everyone had an amazing Easter!
 Ours was low key but good family time! Enjoying the lovely weather and playing outdoors, watched a movie and had good food! Was a good day! The day before we got my entire family to attend church! My hubby calls them Creasters. You only go on Christmas and Easter! =) 
 At least them came and heard...

 So today is a card sketch challenge for Stuck on U Sketches. I loved the sketch, wish I had the items to follow it exactly as Nanne had designed. But I was way short on time and had this paper pack open and loved this embossed sticker. With the embossed background and added brads, simply but lovely and fun, I think! 



 Things have been pretty busy for me, mostly last month and things are now quieting down. However now we are updating our living room, our only "family" room in the house and so now things are in disarray here. It's always something, right? I bring this up mostly as an explanation for why no one has seen me comment...pretty much anywhere, for awhile. Ah. I stink! Sorry girls! Love ya!

 Ok, see ya back Friday with something along this theme...I may just be thinking ahead of season...

Papers~
We R Memory Keepers, Down on the Boardwalk
(prints and sticker)
PTI kraft card base
Embellies~
yard and jute
Basic Grey brads (on beach balls)
Paper Studio green floral brad)
Martha leaf punch
Embossing~
Sizzix (sorry don't have the names!)
Ink~
Vintage Photo

 Ok darlings! See ya back soon!

~Leah


3 comments:

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Ohhhh! If I spoke Spanish, I would be shouting Bien! Bien!! This card is awesome! And I love the little "sneak peek" to the surfboards inside!

Fern said...

Leah, you are so right.... this is simple, lovely and oh so cute!!! Love the embossed bg and the beach balls are to cute!! Hugs!!!

Jane Stirling said...

Loving the sentiment on this fabbo beachy card Leah. The balls are brilliant, it is just sooooo South Pacific - love it... Hugs xx