Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Brighter Skies... ~SOUS Card Sketch~


Brighter Skies...

 Can I say how much I enjoy creating cards...
 So yes, I create them...and keep them...LOL!

 But moving along, this little card is for another Card Sketch challenge at your friendly neighborhood
challenge blog...


 Who, by the way, is having a DESIGN TEAM CALL! Info on my side bar.....just over there----->

 Hope you'll check it out!



Papers~
Papertrey Ink card stock (base)
and yellow and white card stock from my scrap drawers.
Stamps~
Hero Arts background- Clouds
Papertrey Ink Heart 2 Heart #6- sun, clouds, sentiment
(including die for sun and clouds)
Papertrey Ink Distressed Stripes 
(so that I could have the same tone on tone stamping behind the sentiment
and my hand cut banner as for the stamped sun)
Inks~
CTMH Sea Foam, True Teal
Distress Tumbled Glass
Versamark for embossing, white powder
Embellies~
American Crafts bakers twine
button, gems

 Keeping it short and sweet tonight!
 We've had a mild stomach bug the last week and I am beyond tired from the nights up...
...cleaning...barf...
 Oh the joys of motherhood....why can't I ever see my husband doing that?

 Ok, I really feel like I could go on...but I'll spare you... 

=)

 ~Leah

2 comments:

Jossie Michel said...

I la la la love this card! It so cute! Love the clouds & sun! Did you emboss your saying on the banner? I have made about 5 cards in my life and I'm always amazed when I see such beautiful cards like these!
oh and the barf stuff yeah why dont daddy's clean up barf!?

Margie said...

This is delightful, Leah! Love all the clouds and great summer yellow color against them. Sorry to hear about the barfing :/ Hope you have a better day :)