Thursday, April 11, 2013

Love You To The Moon And Back ~SOUS Sketch Challenge~


Love You To The Moon And Back!

 Oh darn it! I just realized I had an idea for this layout and didn't do it! LOL! Ok, gosh...next time, right? Too many ideas, too little crafty time! =)

 I am thrilled today to be sharing my double layout created by another crazy fantastic sketch designed by my very own bestie, Ms. Nanne! Love the sketch! Wanna see it? Gotta head over to the Stuck on U Sketch site to view it! =) I had to tweak the sketch a bit for my added photos but tried to get the 'bones' of it as well represented as I could! 

 Originally I was pulling photos of all 3 kiddo's. But then couldn't decide on pictures and found this silly collection and decided to go for it and do a "boy" page but girl it up a bit more by adding in pink (which was inspired by the pink in the printed paper). 







 Can I just say that I LOVE die cutting! Creating these little images, the rockets. But anytime I make something....they are always so cool! I love that you really can make something so awesome and just use the machine and paper! Love that!

 Here's what I used...mostly dies and paper! =)

Papers~
DCWV Generation Tech
(rockets and stars all pieces from my stash)
Die Cutting~
Silhouette Online
Totally Jamie and Sweet Afron (rockets), PPbN (moon and stars) and
 Kolette Hall (title)
Embellie~
only heart stickers from WM! =)

 I had such a good time making this that I decided to design another double layout...you'll be seeing that soon, so look out! =)

 See ya!

~Leah

9 comments:

caroleanne said...

WOW great layout, love the colours and its sooo fun. Have a great day, BFN x

JenL said...

Great layout Leah!! I love the bright fun colors and of course the great picture!!

Charlotte Brochu said...

Leah, this layout is just FAB! I love what you've done with the sketch and of course you know that I love the bold, bright colors! Too fun!

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Leah, Leah! You never cease to amaze! I always think you come up with the most clever sayings, themes and photo shoot ideas! So inspiring and celebratory of life. Yay for your crazy-good skills! And thanks for always sharing your creations with the rest of us.

Tracey Gregory said...

So cute!!Another 2 pager sketch!? Can't wait to see it!

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

How cute is this? Amazing work, Leah! Die cut queen!

Scrapping Girl said...

Fantastic double layout!!!! Great pictures and I love the bright fun colors! And the title and rockets-super fun!!!

Fern said...

Leah, this is amazing!!!! The papers and space embellies are so fun, and go perfectly with those adorable photos!!! LOVE IT!!! Hugs!!

Jane Stirling said...

Loving these photo's Leah, and the page is awesome - love the title. The rockets and the bright colours all go together so well - you are too clever - love it... Hugs xx