Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sea How Great Life Is... ~SOUS Die Cut Challenge Sea Life~


Sea How Great Life Is...

 Hiya friends!
 Today for our newest Friday challenge at Stuck on U Sketches we are sharing a new Die Cut Challenge and we're going under for it....

 Sea Life

 There are many, many ways to go on this! Funny though because when I was coming up with all my ideas, they were really "beach" not "sea" so I had to keep moving idea to idea! LOL! But am happy with the funny underwater scene I created with a great wave flourish from the Silhouette store. 




Pretty simple and love the added brads. I felt like it needed a little something extra to bring the color around the page from the sea critters. The brads worked out great!

Here's what I used...

 Papers~
We R Memory Keepers; Down on the Boardwalk
(yes, I made this page first and the card I posted last Wednesday, apparently
I am feeling the beach theme, ready for Summer...not Spring!)
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Store; Totally Jamie sea creatures
Waves flourish
Dafont.com 
Embellies~
Basic Grey brads
white gel pen and white chalk pen for doodling
googly eyes

 I had to get all these photos on...from the beach trip almost every single photo is scrap worthy! I almost hate having that many good photos because I honestly want to scrap them all! And all my sizes would end up making a huge mini...so not really mini. Hum? LOL! 

 Can't wait to see what you all create with this theme...Happy Friday! Last few days of Easter break...

~Leah

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Hey Leah, awesome layout...its so much fun!! Love the cute fish:))

Lizzyc said...

Oh how cute! I love those little sea friends!!

Nanne said...

oh wow Leah.. That layout is just sooooo much fun.. Love that oversized seaweed with those cute little squid.. amazing details as always buddy..
hugs
Nanné

Sandi Cl~ said...

Oh oh oh my! Loving that huge seaweed and your cute critters. The 3d dimension is wonderful. And the kiddos-melt my heart!

magicwanda said...

Oh Leah, what great pics of the kids...
I too love the fun grouping you did on the side
I love,love,love this page!
Hugs

Margie said...

OMG! Look at those fun little sea creatures! The ones on the left, not your kiddies...LOL! They are always adorable and that goes without saying :) Love your layout, girl!

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Hi Leah,
Thank your for leaving some love on my blog, your comment is so sweet and cheerful. You simply brighten up my day. Guess what? You have another follower :) BTW, love your page; your children are adorable!
Hugs,
Asmah

Fern said...

OMG how cute is this?!!!!! Love, love, love, your little sea creatures and title... The photos of your kiddos are so sweet!!! Hugs!!!