Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Thanks Honeycomb ~SOUS May 1 Card Sketch~


Thanks Honeycomb

 Little sister shout out here...Happy Birthday to the youngest of the Schaeffer Sisterhood! =) Love ya Kate Kate!

 Well I wanted to share a card I created for Stuck on U Sketches along with the sketch I designed as well. Really hope you all like!

 This little guy went to a teacher at school last week for teacher appreciation week! I LOVE teachers, oh man...do not get me wrong! However, with the more then monthly requests for money at school...and all the holidays, another week of things to have to give out...yeesh! A little much! Plus the end of school year gifts come just a month later! Ok, enough of that...LOL!

 My sketch...

My card...



Papers~
My Mind's Eye Bramble Rose
Recollections 
Die Cuts~
danfont. com
and Silhouette DE software
Embossing~
Cuttlebug Honeycomb (with matching border)
Punches~
MS branches (2 designs)
Embellies~
Primas and brads from my stash
Stickles Diamond
Inks~
Vintage Photo

 Ok well I was like...uh less then 2 hours from not having this post on time! Almost broke a sweat! LOL!
 And speaking of sweating...I'm not feeling too hot about myself. Oh, and speaking of hot...LOL, the very very warm California weather has me pulling Summer clothes out and I've gained enough weight not to really fit in any shorts! NO! Ok not good! So I've been doing video's at home and started keeping track of calories today...yeesh! But I do feel motivated and just think back to how dang good I felt! It's less about pounds and more about how GREAT you feel when you are moving...ya know?
 So feel free to call me out and ask how I'm doing! Ok?

 Alright loves...laters!

 ~Leah

4 comments:

JenL said...

Wow, so beautiful Leah!!

Fern said...

Love your card, Leah!!! Great texture and colors!!!!

I hear you about needing to drop a few pounds... and yes it is always about how good you feel as opposed to the actual number!! I have no doubt you will be successful in this!!! Have a wonderful day!!! Hugs!!!

Petra Swart said...

Hi Leah!!
Lovely sketch and a lovely card you've made! Love the honeycomb effect - great!

PS. Are we together in this 'losing weight' and 'feeling good' challenge? LOL!

Hugs!

Jane Stirling said...

Fabulous card Leah, loved this sketch too. The hexagon embossing folder looks amazing, might have to source that one! Have a lovely Mother's Day - tomorrow....lol Hugs xx