Thursday, May 9, 2013

All About Friends ~SOUS May 10 Sketch~


All About Friends

 Hello lovelies! Today is a sketch reveal for Stuck on U Sketches...designed by yours truly! Inspired by the trend of using diagonals, which I think it just too fun! Though I have to say that I think the Stuck on U Sketches DT went above and beyond what I was even thinking possible with this sketch! Our team totally rocks! 

 So maybe you can't tell but Oh My Gosh...this took forever! First the design! Moving, rotating and fitting together all the border images. Ok, that was enough but after the job of laying my paper sideways to cut...and not everything did cut! After that...uh, how do I embellish this thing? LOL! I will admit, that sometimes after working on the base of a page, I can be warn out for the details. Sad. 

 I ended up very happy with my TRENDY page! LOL! Ombre, diagonals and tone on tone! 







 Let me apologize for my less then complete list of supplies. Things haven't been to easiest here lately and writing down supplies didn't seem on my to-do list! =)

 Here's what I know....black and white card stock is WM, bottom blue is Bazzill Dotted Swiss, all the other blues are the Winter stack by American Crafts. 
 All die's are from the Sihouette Online store and designed using my DE software. 
 I've used Papertrey Ink, Hampton Art, dollar stamps and more...my last detail was adding a good number of a variety of blue shaded gems! 

 Ok, off I go! 

 ~Leah

7 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Well, it may have been time consuming, but the results are stunning! Love this!

Tracey Gregory said...

Wow!All your hard work sure paid off in this stunner of a page!

Jane Stirling said...

Loving the colours on this page Leah, it IS gorgeous. The banners are all stunning, and the whole page was well worth all the extra effort - a stunner... Hugs xx

Nanne said...

Loved this sketch Leah and your take on is amazing.. love the colors and your banner, can only image how much time and effort went into getting it so perfect (wink wink)..
hugs
Your buddy :)

caroleanne said...

love this layout and all the blue its so original, absolutely stunning. BFN

Fern said...

Great sketch, Leah!!! Love your layout,too.... the blue and white color combo is perfect with your precious photo!! Hugs!!

Charlotte Brochu said...

Leah, what a pretty layout! I love the blues and the rows of borders are so striking!