Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Artful Delight ~First Design Team Post!


 I am so very excited to share my first post with you all as Design Team member of Artful Delight!
You can find the post on their blog for reveal and the May sketch here! If you need further info! But let's get to the kit, sketch and then my layout! =)


this kit will include:
Amy Tangerine Yes Please collection 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Truth
Remember 
Play
Fulfill 
Heidi Swapp Serendipity collection 12x12 sheet (1 each)  
New Day
Softness
Singing Stripe
Happiness

Coordinating Cardstock - Bazzill 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Cupcake
Lemonade
Patina

Coordinating Cardstock - Card Shoppe Cardstock 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Sour Lemon
Juicy Pear

Embellishments - size and color may vary per kit
1 stamp set - My Minds Eye - Today
1 bottle Mister Huey's Mist - First Kiss
1 - Studio Calico 2 step Stencil - Sundrifter
1/2 sheet Amy Tangerine Remarks Discover
1 package - Queen & Co Polka Dot Trendy Tape
3 Prima Flowers - Holiday Celebration
1 package - Amy Tangerine Yes Please Remark Stickers - Organize
1 sheet - October Afternoon Mini Alphabet stickers
2 Heidi Swapp Color Pop Banner Delights
1 Heidi Swapp Color Pop Window Frame
2 Heidi Swapp Color Pop Tags   
1 package Amy Tangerine Yes Please Mini Marks Rub-Ons

And our May sketch!

 Amazing, right? Just love! And here is what I created...I had an amazing time doing something a bit more on the artsy side! =)




 Lots of goodies from the kit! The mist and mask for the base of my cluster. I've used stickers, rub-ons and more! I even added some washi tape from last months kit (the grey, the yellow is this months kit.) I had a great time adding just a few things like the black paint splatters to match the black of the rub ons and then black stamping as well. I added just a few pearls to the centers of the squishy stickers from the kit! So many goodies! =)

 Well I think there's enough to look at without all my added writing so I'll get going! =)

 ~Leah

3 comments:

Fern said...

Leah, this is super cute!!!! Great job on the "artsy" look!!! Adorable photo, too!!!! Hope you're having a great week!!! Hugs!!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Congrats on your new adventure, sweet pea! This page is so fun and I love that you got artsy! Can't wait to see more!

Nanne said...

This is too cute Leah.. Love the layering and such a great job with the embellishment..
hugs
Your buddy :)