Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Explore ~Artful Delight May Scrapbook Kit~


Explore

 Happy belated Memorial Day!
 Here's a B I G hug to all those that fight HARD for our country to be the way it is and for us to have the freedom's we have! 
 I am so happy to say that I had the best weekend! I can't wait to share some photos from the gorgeous hike that my hunny and I took...I'm super sore but it was well worth it!
 I've been putting off taking care of the house for way too long so today is cleanup day! So with that said, making this post a shorty!

 Here's my last layout featuring some gorgeous bright colored card stock from the May scrapbook kit at Artful Delight.

 I had a good time using the pink mist from the kit and just a touch of green from my stash. Messing up the edges of the cardstock and distressing a punched border accent in the bright pink! I finished up the page by layering some of the sheer stickers from the kit! Easy and so pretty! 



 Told you this would be short! =) Thanks for stopping in and see you all soon! Have a good one!

~Leah

1 comment:

Fern said...

Leah, this is so cute!! Love the color of your layers and the pink punched edges makes it all stand out!! Also love the CAS look of it!!! All in all.... A+ sweetie!!! Hope you muscles are feeling better!!! Hugs!!!