Thursday, May 30, 2013

Love Birds ~SOUS May 32 Die Cut Birds~


Love Birds

 Are you so excited for another Stuck on U Sketches DIE CUT challenge!!!! I am! I am!!!!

 And a fun one...BIRDS!

 Hard part is deciding which die image to use! These two are relatively new from the Silhouette online store! Loved these!





Papers~
My Minds Eye
kraft and clouds
4 shades of green from scrap stash
Die Cuts~
Silhouette Store
birds, trunk and leaves, branch
danfont.com
Embellies~
twine, Stickles, Glossy Accents
Inks~
Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Bundled Sage, Pine Feathers
Shabby Shutters

 Pretty sure this sweetest holds it's own without a lot of extra chatter from me! LOL!
 Thanks for coming by today and more importantly, thank you for the continued prayers for my girlfriend! Her surgery is coming up on Monday so keep praying! Our mutual bestie growing up is staying in town a bit and helping to organize Julie's care! It's so good to have friends! =)

 Oh, and I DO know I need to do some blog hopping to my wonderful bloggy friends...I've not stopped thinking of you either!

6 comments:

Holly Hudspeth said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Love the dangly heart!

Sheila said...

This layou is adorable! Love the birds, the title, and I could go on...

Jossie Michel said...

love the little birdies! The layout is sooo cute!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Oh my word, I am in love with those birds! Great Die cutting, GF! And the photo??? So sweet! Love you!

Cathy Caines said...

Oh deAr lord. Love those birds and layout. So much so that I stopped at a scrapbook retreat to show the gang. Awesome awesome awesome. Love it!

Fern said...

AWWW Leah, this is tooo cute!!! Love the little birds.. perfect with your sweet photo!!! Hugs!!!