Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mom, You Are So Sweet!


Mom, You Are So Sweet

 I have no idea,  and I mean none as to when Mother's Day even is! Seriously...this month is all I know! LOL! But I am ahead of schedule with cards made my my mom and my MIL! These are for our current Stuck on U Sketches challenge...

 Use a diecut word...Mom or Mother, or silhouette/die of a mom! Simple! 

 I did these cards just a bit different. I did end up adding a flag/banner up at the top reading Mom but didn't get that photo taken. 





I am going to keep this super simple tonight as well for posting. The card base is Papertrey Ink and the stripes are from My Sunshine DCWV (it's a new stack for me so I think that's the name?) All the other papers were pulled from my scraps!
 Diecuts were all from the Silhouette store...I used a good number of images. Card base is Lori Whitlock. I utilized the cut and print feature to make the 'you are so sweet' banner. Using the same font, though printed and not cut as the title 'mom'.
 One is a more blinged out version but pretty similar otherwise!

 Well gosh, think I'll let that be it...I am babysitting tomorrow after hitting the gym and having some furniture delivered. Going to be a bit of a hectic day, I can already feel it. Tonight wasn't the smoothest in our home either...afraid I'm going to bed with that tight chest feeling...hopefully I can pray that away once I snuggle in! And that time is now!

 Thanks for visiting!

 ~Leah

5 comments:

Scrapping Girl said...

Hope you are not getting sick and that the hectic day goes smoothly today! I know our house is crazy busy with all the May school events and we all have the sniffles (possibly the fact that the weather is nuts and it SNOWED in May yesterday has something to do with that...) I love this card design-I'm enjoying seeing your Cameo projects and I love all Lori Whitlock's designs for Echo Park-didn't realize she did SVGs too!

Margie said...

Girl, you are rockin' that Silhouette to the max! LOVE this! Super fun and cheerful :)

Sandi Cl~ said...

This is my new FAVE of yours! Absolutely incredible detail and I love, love, love them!

Julie Odil said...

I love these step cards! Very well done. I am your newest follower.

Fern said...

"SWEET" card, Leah!! Love the fun colors and the design!!! Hugs!!