Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Smile, Beautfiul ~Artful Delight~


Smile, Beautiful!

 Oh my goodness! I have the sweetest little layout to share with you today! For my weekly post for Artful Delight!
 The May kit is filled with some wonderful chipboard pieces, love those! Along with the great banners!
Awesome pieces that can come together for a happy and quick page! 


 Here is a close up of the main focus of the page. LOVE this picture of Jordyn hiding amongst the trees at her Grandma's house! So little and cute! The title is perfect for this! =)
 Also a great shot of the layered banner. I added some hand cut banner pieces to layer with pattern paper from the kit behind the thicker accents from the kit.


 These great blooms with diecut leaves! Also was able to add in some of the fun foamy stickers from the kit! Squishy!


 And these lovely sheer stickers by American Crafts! Perfect for a detail here without adding any other bulk to the page.

 See you soon!

~Leah

3 comments:

Cathy Caines said...

Oh my god, I love those sheer stickers!! I suppose that will be the next step since washi!! What a cutie you have!

Fern said...

Such a fun layout, Leah!!!! Love the bright/wild colors and what a cute photo!!! Hugs!!!

Nanne said...

Oh my word.. This layout is adorable.. love love love the design and that banner is to die for..
amazing..
hugs
Nanné