Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Watercolor Stamping Card


Watercolor Stamping

 Hi friends! Welcome by!
 Today is kinda a big day at Stuck on U Sketches...we've announced this is the end of our Card Sketch challenges! I know, bummer, right? But we do have other things in store...which will be equally as exciting! 
 I've designed this last card sketch and hope that you enjoy it!
 Everyone will have til the end of the month to join in! Whew!

 The really sad part, saying goodbye to some friends....I want to personally thank all the girls for having joined in the team! I'm so sad to see go, Leslie, Becky, Kim R., Lizzy and Andrea! It's been the BEST getting to know you guys! =)

 I have a simple but lovely little card to share today. 


 Isn't this watercolor so pretty! I simply stamped using Distress Ink and then misted the stamp before stamping! The result...looks like I watercolored! Easy!


 I used American Crafts printed papers and watercolor paper. The star are the inks...Distress Inks! Too many to list tonight! LOL! What a lazy bum...sorry! And the stamps, Rosie Posie by Papertrey Ink.

 Thanks! Be sure to come back Friday....more goods to spill!

 ~Leah

2 comments:

Fern said...

Beautiful card, Leah!!! Love the colors!! Hugs!!!

Jane Stirling said...

WOW!!! Great watercolour effect Leah, and all with Distress Inks - cool. I am really going to miss the card sketch team - I was really enjoying it :-(