Thursday, June 20, 2013

Born To Ride ~SOUS Sketch Challenge~


Born To Ride

 Oh...I LOVE scrapbooking! I mean, serious love. Think about it when I go to bed at night and when I wake up in the morning. I love the smell of a stack of paper. The familiarity of a pair of scissors in my hand. The contentment of a page well made. The charm of a stack of embellishments or the gleam in my eye from a pack of bling...ah...happiness!

 So...happiness for you too friends! Another sketch at Stuck on U Sketches! Check it out! 

 And my creation...




Papers~
Echo Park A Boy's Life
print and cut Silhouette 
(using RGB codes for exact match for die cuts)
Embellies~
brads Paper Studio
bling

 Hope you are getting some crafty time as well...thanks for stopping in!

 ~Leah


9 comments:

Sandi Cl~ said...

Awesome page with great photos! He's looking soooo big! Perfect papers for a boy page as well! Hope you have a great weekend!

Scrapping Girl said...

Great page-I have loved that Echo Park paper pack so much! And I totally agree with everything you said about scrap booking! Playing with paper and scissors makes me happy :)
Michelle

Nicolle Kramer said...

What a sweet layout! Love all the fun layers and papers..:) xoxox

Kimi said...

Love this and the fact that i have a scrappy friend producing some boy inspiring pages :)

flowerdisco said...

you always do such great pages!

caroleanne said...

HI Leah, fab creation, am loving your blog too. (Know what you mean about lovin scrapping). x

Jane Stirling said...

I'm loving your description of the love of Scrapbooking - I think we're all behind you on that one Leah - couldn't have put it better myself!
You're newest page is awesome too. Loving the bike, great papers, and fab photo's... Hugz xx

Charlotte Brochu said...

Love your mix of patterned papers and colors! So fun!

Tracey Gregory said...

What great memories! I love your little award ribbon!