Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hello Happy ~Artful Delightful June Scrapbook Kit~


Hello Happy

 Hey Hey! When I mentioned earlier about the variety of papers in the June scrapbook kit at Artful Delight...this set, this (IMO) country feelin' papers were so different then the others! I knew right away I needed to scrap more fair pictures from last year and these were perfect! Added in a few die cuts using all kit papers and have myself a good ol' country page! =) And the thick textured red rope, perfect too!



 Since you can see details better here...I added some stickers from a sheet included and the super cool wood and cork stick pins, which were a match to some of the cork element papers (that I used as photo mats). I love how it all comes together! I LOVE how the diecuts turned out with the pattern papers! Aren't the hay bales too fun!


 As I'm making this post up I am thinking about the great time we just had at the fair yesterday! So more photos to scrap! Woohoo!

 See ya...

 ~Leah

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Your little details are fabulous! And yes, those hay bales are adorable!